Water4All is launching its second Joint Transnational Call for research and innovation projects.
36 Funding Partner Organisations from Europe and abroad are pleased to announce today's opening of a new call on “Aquatic Ecosystem Services”.
The 3 topics are
- Topic 1: Mapping, monitoring, and assessment for a better understanding of ecosystem services in a context of changes, from local to global change.
- Topic 2: Understanding and predicting multiple pressures (including anthropogenic pressures) - impact – response relationships in ecosystem services through advanced methods and techniques.
- Topic 3: New tools and solutions for better integration of ecosystem services into the management of water resources.
- Call opening: 12 September 2023
- Submission deadline of pre-proposals: 13 November 2023, 15:00 CET
- Selection of pre-proposals: End of February 2024
- Submission deadline of full proposals: 29 April 2024, 15:00 CEST
- Selection of funded proposals: September 2024
- Projects start: End 2024 / beginning 2025
- Kick-off meeting of the funded projects: Spring 2025
Consult the call announcement, the list of funding partner organisations and national contact points, as well as national/regional regulations available for download on the call webpage! Link here
An Information Webinar for applicants will be held on October 5th, 2023 13h30 (CEST) - More information coming soon!