The Water4All Partnership, cofunded by the European Union within the frame of the Horizon Europe programme, aims at enabling water security for all. It will boost systemic transformations and foster the matchmaking between problem owners and solution providers.
Launched in June 2022, Water4All brings together a wide and cohesive group of more than 80 partners from 31 countries in the European Union and beyond.
This consortium gathers a variety of partners from the whole water Research, Development and Innovation (RDI) chain including representatives from academia, research and innovation funders, water management authorities and water associations.
The objectives are:
- Strengthening the water Research and Innovation (R&I) collaboration & strategic coordination
- Supporting and promoting demonstration and access to the market of innovative solutions
- Communicating water-related knowledge & data
- Providing tools for water management
- Designing and implementing approaches for participatory development of innovation
Water4All will collaborate with other relevant R&I initiatives in the European Research Area, in particular the European Union (EU) Missions, notably the Mission ‘Restore our Ocean and Waters by 2030’, or other European Partnerships (such as the Biodiversity partnership, Sustainable Blue economy partnership, or Driving Urban Transition partnership)