Officially launched on the 1st June 2022, the Water4All Partnership is committed to ensuring the provision of water for all and improving the quality of life of people in Europe and beyond.
Water4All in a nutshell
- Gathering over 80 partners from 31 countries from Europe and beyond, from the whole water Research, Development and Innovation chain, including national & regional research funders and policy makers, in association with research and economic actors.
- Running its activities across seven themes of its strategic agenda, with a preliminary budget of 112 M€, including EU contribution.
- Supporting a wide portfolio of multi-national and cross-sectoral activities, from physical and biological sciences to human and social sciences.
- Adopting a systemic approach from the source to the sea.
- Highlighting the innovation part and the implementation of solutions by policy makers, end-users and society in general.
- Water4All Leaflet (PDF - 1.63 MB)